Enjoy the pleasure of listening and recording your unborn baby’s heartbeat from as early as 14 weeks in the comfort of your own home! Enjoy the amazing experience of hearing your baby’s heartbeat, hiccups and kicks and even record them on to your computer to share with family and friends for years to come.
The AngelSounds Fetal Doppler is a hand-held device that allows pregnant women and family members to hear the fetal heartbeat at home. It is the most popular Fetal Doppler device for home-use on the market today worldwide and makes a marvelous gift for all expectant mothers. You can also record the fetal heartbeat through the device or computer and play it to the newborn baby to soothe and comfort him/her.
What is a Fetal Doppler?
A Fetal Doppler is a device used to monitor a baby’s heart rate throughout pregnancy. The AngelSounds device is non-invasive, which makes it a good safety choice for all pregnant women. With this genuine AngelSounds Fetal Doppler supplied by The Parenting Garden, you can listen to your baby’s heartbeat from as early as 14 weeks, some as early as 12 weeks. It even detects kicks, hiccups and baby’s first movement! You can record the sounds onto your computer via the supplied recording cable, and share them with your friends and family. It uses a 3MHz ultrasound Doppler probe to detect and monitor the fetal heartbeat signals.
Conductive gel is not necessary, baby oil or most body wash gels works fine with the Fetal Doppler.
TGA Approval is important!
The AngelSounds Fetal Doppler from The Parenting Garden has been approved by the Therapeutic Goods Administration of Australia (TGA) and trusted by parents worldwide!
Important: Please note that the Fetal Doppler is not a diagnostic device and should not be used as a substitute for regular visits to your medical practitioner. Any concerns about your pregnancy should be discussed with your midwife or doctor.
- Delicate appearance, compact design, easy to carry.
- Simple one-button operation, controlling power and volume.
- Double channel audio socket design, providing synchronous audio output signals, accessible for headphones or recording devices.
- Audio signals can be transmitted to another recording device through the recording cable (supplied).
- High sensitive ultrasound probe can detect movement sounds of the fetal cardiovascular wall.
- Can be used with or without conductive gel. Baby oil or most body wash gels will work fine.
- Detailed instructions and safety manual.
- Comes equipped with earphones
- Comes supplied with a recording cable so mums or dads can record the baby’s heartbeat to a computer, mobile phone, ipod, ipad or tablet.
- AngelSounds Fetal Doppler JPD-100S device (Pink/White)
- Recording Cable
- 9V Battery
- Easy-to-read User Manual
A Fetal Doppler is a small portable device that is used to detect and monitor your baby’s heartbeat. The Doppler does this by using ultrasound technology which sends sound waves into your abdomen and then interprets the way these sound waves bounce back for information about the fetal heartbeat.
The fetal heartbeat detector can be used from 14-16 weeks of pregnancy.
The device brings you a clear sound of your baby’s heartbeat.
The probe must be touching your skin with gel, oil or water to obtain a good sound effect.
The detector is not a diagnostic device and you should consult your doctor.
If you have any questions about this product, please call Amanda at Bubs2Bratz Nursery Hire on 07 47284323.