- Browse the equipment online then BOOK ONLINE or CALL our office with your list. We can book items as soon as TODAY or as far ahead as you require. (For orders less than 2 days away please call our showroom on 07 4728 4323 or 0424 614 670 for any urgent matters (eg immediate installations/car seat hire/breast pump hire). Relevant fees will apply for outside of hours service.
- Low Delivery Rates to Townsville suburbs or you may collect from us in Townsville.
- We deliver Monday – Saturday and will work with you to make suitable delivery and pick up arrangements. NO deliveries/collections on a Sunday unless otherwise agreed upon and an out of hours fee is paid.
- Hotel and local accommodation deliveries – We assure delivery by 4pm to reception and gear must be returned to RECEPTION BY 10am at the end of the hire period unless by prior agreement. Fees apply for Late Pick Up requests.
- Your booking is not secured without full payment of the total cost, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing. Any applicable bond is refunded to your card after your return when the item is found to be in good, clean, working order.
MORE DELIVERY INFO
- Delivery and Pick Up to CBD Accommodation Only: $30.00
- Delivery and Pick Up to Maggie Island Ferry Only: $30.00
- Delivery and Pick Up to Rental Car Companies Only: $30.00
- Out of hours collection/return: $50
- ltems can be transported unaccompanied to Magnetic Island via Sealink for a cost of $12.50 per item. This is in addition to the delivery fee of $30. Please contact us directly to organise this.
- CUSTOMER PICK UP (no cost) from Showroom location: 209 Ingham Road, West End/ Townsville.
CAR RESTRAINT INSTALLATION
We’re trained restraint professionals (ACRI) and and provide a fitting service for our own hired car seats. This means we have been trained specifically by the Nation’s only specialist baby restraint body in both fitment, and customer education of child restraints.
They provide support to all their accredited fitters so you can have peace of mind knowing that we have the best, updated training to ensure the safety of your child in your chosen restraint.
We offer accredited installation of your own car seat/baby capsule so you can transport your little bundle with confidence.
Check the Restraint fitting service page for current prices: https://www.bubs2bratz.com.au/car-restraint-fittings/
Extension seatbelts and other accessories may be recommended to ensure the most secure fit into your specific vehicle, and these items are an additional cost.
Our equipment complies with the Australian / New Zealand standard AS/NZS 1754 child restraint for use in motor vehicles. This standard is one of the most stringent child restraint standards in the world, so restraints manufactured to this standard and properly installed offer excellent protection in a crash.
We pride ourselves on supplying high quality equipment in good condition. And we thoroughly clean and disinfect all the equipment after every use. We only have items that we would use ourselves so you can be 100% confident that we hire out safe, Australian Standard equipment and we do not compromise on style!
CONDITIONS OF AGREEMENT
- The owner rents the equipment listed in this agreement to the renter subject to the terms and conditions contained on the face and reverse hereof; and the renter agrees to perform all the provisions of this agreement and to return the equipment in the manner stipulated by the owner.
- In no circumstances shall the renter be, or be deemed to be, the owner of the hire product.
- All goods are complete when hired, if returned incomplete or damaged, additional charges will apply.
- Any item returned prior to the agreed hire period, is not eligible for a refund of money paid.
- Goods returned after the due date are subject to hire fees up to the date of their return, at a cost of $10 per day, per item, or the value of a new replacement (whichever is lessor). The customer is responsible for recording the due date of the rental return and ensuring that the item/s is returned by close of business on the last day of the hire period.
- Any booking fee paid to secure the availability of equipment will be forfeited if the booking is cancelled.
- Any additional cost incurred in the recovery of the rented equipment will be at the hirer’s expense.
- Any change of address from the shown on this agreement must be notified to the owner within 5 days of the change.
- All hire charges must be paid in advance.
10. All items are hired clean and must be returned clean and free of food, dirt, sand – a $25 cleaning fee will apply on return. There is to be NO smoking whilst our child restraints are in your vehicle. Any detection of cigarette smoke will incur a $50 cleaning fee. Milk and milk products are not to be consumed in our child restraints or prams. Applicable cleaning fees will be charged for any dairy marks or stains observed upon return.
- If the item is lost or damaged, the hirer will be liable for replacement costs of a new item/s. This includes the loss of a car seat or capsule due to vehicular accident, irrespective as to who is found to be at fault.
- Bookings are not guaranteed until you have received a confirmation email once the booking has been secured into our system.
- Installation of your hire seat is included in the cost of hire; however a booking MUST be made online once you’ve received your confirmation email, in order to secure a timeslot on your day of pickup. This is especially important during peak travel periods.
- Travel prams intended for use as carry-on luggage, are only to be stored in the overheard compartment in flight, and not in the under carriage of a plane. This is to avoid damages to our fragile items.
* Cancellation must be by written notice
* Cancellation 48 hours or less notice – no refund available
* Cancellation more than 48 hours -7 days prior to hire start date 50% refund
* Cancellation more than 7 days prior to hire start date – a $25 cancellation fee will be incurred.